Frequently Asked Questions
- What is NYFF and its Role?
NYFF is not a company , NYFF is not a business. In NYFF there is no boss or owner.
NYFF is an international free, self-adjusting community. This is a community of people, who have no guarantees of repayments of their funds ,
they donate money to help people in difficulties
& Trouble . Site and virtual accounts
are the only tools which help people to assist each other.
This system only collects data from people who
are in need and sends the data to people who are willing to provide help.
The fact that your help will not oblige anyone to
provide you help. You should know this , and do not participate in NYFF,
If you are not willing to provide
free hand help. Everyone who believes NYFF is a business or MLM company
and thinks only how to earn money here, please do not participate in our
- How can I start helping others?
First of all you need to open an account on our website.
After that you can give help to someone recommended by us.
- What Payment options are available?
Now only INR Currency is allowed , very soon Liberty Reserve will be allowed.
- How many accounts can I open with you?
One account per member.
- After I Submit a request to receive Help from my account , how long will take it for the amount to reach my account?
You will be provided with a list of members who are willing to help in 24 hours.
- Is there any guarantee that I would receive help ?
There is no guarantee. It all depends on the members who are willing to help.
- What if the receiver does not confirm my help ?
If the receiver does not confirm your payment , we advice to attach the receipt of the payment from your online account.
- Can I lose my money ?
Yes there is 100% chance of losing money.
- Can I Help multiple times ?
Yes you can do that.